TOP SELLING FIRE SPRINKLER TOOLS
More Product Details
The Quickstop Multi-Tool is the FIRST AND ONLY multi use fire sprinkler tool on the market. It gives firefighters the equipment they need to attack commercial and high-rise fires and it stops fire sprinklers. The tool can be used to remove FDC caps, make standpipe connections, shut off residential utilities, adjust system pressures (PRV), open oxygen cylinders, blocks doors open, and stop fire sprinklers. Attaching a multi-tool to your high-rise hose packs gives your firefighters the equipment they need on the fire floor when they need it most. Quickly stopping the water at the head, allows the remaining fire protection system in the building to operate while crews check for extension of fire or search for main the water shut off. The Quickstop Muli-Tool also reduces building damage which results in less clean up for fire crews and shorter on scene times. The Talon and Multi-Tool are the only sprinkler tools that stop 1/2" and 3/4" heads whether they are intact, damaged or completely sheared. Equipped with the FUSIBLE LINK feature and tested to hold water tighth up to 350 PSI.
Quickstop Wall Mount
• Allows occupants and employees to easily locate the tool.
• Protects against vandalism and theft. (Lockout tags available)
• Cover is molded from thick, clear, tough polycarbonate material.
• High strength continuous hinge.
• Low profile - ADA Compliant.
• UV-stabilized to keep cover clear outdoors.
• Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
• Label reads: "FIRE SPRINKLER SHUT OFF TOOL"
• Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
Weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 8 in × 8 in × 12 in
Irfan Walji, Sales Representative / Manager:
Victoria Roszko, Administration